Monday, October 1, 2007

Traveling heavy

Several of you know my opinion on traveling heavy... well this post is not about that, but more about a recent trip I took. On this trip, I had a rather long leg where I had a window seat. More recently, I have taken an aversion to sitting on the aisle rather than a window. In no event, do I want to be the 'Kebab mein haddi' and sit in the middle, unless it is in between two cute co-eds.

Anyways, on this trip, I had the misfortune of having someone rather huge (through no fault of theirs, I am sure) sitting in the middle seat. I have always prided myself being tall, heavy (not wide) and hard to push, but in this case I was slammed against the window and any attempts to center myself in my seat meant an elbow to my ribs.

What do you do in this case? Endure, I guess... and try to get some shut eye... and hope the flight leaves on time, so you don't have to endure for too long... and get some shut eye - did I say that already?

Hope you have better luck than I do on your travels...

1 comment:

Dee said...

Well..I have never had a bad flight..wait scratch that. Air India sucks!!

You got an ipod dude..use it.That's what they are for..to get lost..be away in a parallel universe!

books do that for me..but whatever works!